Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dancing with My Bestie


Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the artwork of Dean Yeagle which can be purchased from CDO.  You must have a license to use.

Font of choice - I used Henny Penny here

My mask 27 here

"Summer Angels" is a tagger size scrap kit created by Lorraine of Artlor Designs and can be purchased from Scraps From the Heart.  You can visit her blog here.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.  

~♥~ Lets get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste Frame 2 as a new layer.
Resize 35%
Duplicate

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.

Move both frames and your tube into their exact positions - see my tag for reference.

To each frame:
Click inside of it with your Magic Wand.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 4.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 5 Into Selection.
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer below the frame.
Change the Properties to Soft Light.
Move into a position you like.
Selections/Invert
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.

Add your elements.  I used:
Butterfly 5:  Resize 40%/Duplicate/Resize 80%
Butterfly 6:  Resize 40%/Duplicate/Resize 80%
Butterfly 2:  Resize 30%
Butterfly 1:  Resize 25%/Duplicate 2x's

Highlight your white background.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 7 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer just above the mask layer.
Move it into a position you like.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.
Change the Properties to Overlay.
Duplicate
Change the Properties to Soft light.

Add your credit.

Add your name:
Color Pallet:
Foreground: #326c92
Background: #e399c0
Stroke: 1.5

Type your name.
Give it a slight Inner Bevel:

Save your tag.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial as much as I did creating it.  I'd love to see your results.  Email me!

Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment